Monday, January 20, 2014

Misery Loves Company

So…

I spent all day Saturday either in bed or in the bathroom.  You would have thought I was preparing for a colonoscopy.  Hell, I should have called my doctor and set one up…I was already "cleansed".  Felt a bit better Sunday but still spent most of my day in bed.  Today…well, I consider myself a functioning sick person.  Hopefully, Tuesday I will be back up to speed. 

So…

This is my weekend in pictures (NO! I wouldn't show that!)

messy bed - courtesy of sodahead.com













Patti Stanger of Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker

Mary Kay Joins Project Runway All Stars as the Official Beauty Sponsor


Justified






Yep, I binge watched a lot of trash, slept, drank lots and lots of Sprite, pooped a huncha bunch, and finally got some soup in me on Sunday.  I do hope your weekend was much more fun.
















17 comments:

  1. If you had stern Austrians to chew then it kinda sounds like the mayr clinic. Hope you get better real quick BB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did tell Hunter i was using this as a jump start to my diet.

      Delete
  2. ooh that's rough! That constant bathrooming does sound like the Mayr Clinic! I hope you're feeling much better so you can get back to your old self and start having fun again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I had productive plans this past weekend but fortunately Hunter took care of it for me. He doesn't know what to do with me when I'm sick.

      Delete
  3. Yuck. Sounds like something I had over Thanksgiving. Hope you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had PB toast today…things are looking better.

      Delete
  4. Oh too bad for you, but at least you turned your attention to riveting and thought-provoking material!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously binged watched The Millionaire Matchmaker. And who possibly could not love "the hillbilly whisperer".

      Delete
  5. Feel better BB!
    We are having the sickies here too, just more in the throat/nose area:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeling SO much better...hope your household is getting over it.

      Delete
  6. Oh, I hope you're better by now! These things are usually quick-ish. I've been largely without wifi for a week, but home tomorrow. Fluids are the right stuff, for sure. Feel better, hunny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poor you! I hate gutter issues (as we call gastro in our house).
    Hope you feel 100% v soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you baby. Tomorrow's my day...I just know it.

      Delete
  8. Millionaire Matchmaker..those crazy @ss people! I used to watch that show all the time. It's not trashy, but I'm really into Shark Tank right now. I hope you're feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not seen Shark Tank but used to watch Rock of Love...I know, I know...

      Delete
    2. Not proud, but I watched a season or two as well. In our defense, the reality tv landscape wasn't as dense as it is now. Far fewer choices and they were more of an eyeball popping novelty then.

      Delete