Monday, December 3, 2012

J Crew Cashmere Tipped Cardigan

Cashmere tipped cardigan
 
Yes, I got this for me.  The Sweater that is...the man was NOT in the box.  I was looking for a gray cardigan for my daughter and the choices were few and far between.  I did manage to find something for her but also managed to find something for me.  Her sweater reviewed here.  I thought this was perfect, but a bit dismayed that it was Men's.  I ordered my normal size ..Medium.
 
On me. I could go down a size but I like the look - what I was going for.
Here it is closed and sleeves rolled down.  I would not wear it this way because it looks really oversized.  I do roll the sleeves twice.
At the shoulder.  Again, if my J Crew carried this item I might be compelled to go and try the small on.  I would suggest if buying men's, size down.  In my defense the size chart did say 38 chest.  I really like it big and am happy with the fit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment