Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Gotta Love 'Em

Dogs are wonderful, but sometimes, even the most loyal and charming of them can do things which are so naughty and absurd that there is only one thing left to do… and that’s publicly shaming them on the internet.
These 30 photos will make your day.
#1.
naughtydog12

#2.
naughtydog17

#3.
naughtydog21

#4.
naughtydog22

#5.
naughtydog26

#6.
naughtydog2

#7.
naughtydog4

#8.
naughtydog24

#9.
naughtydog25

#10.
naughtydog29

#11.
naughtydog8

#12.
naughtydog13

#13.
naughtydog14

#14.
naughtydog16

#15.
naughtydog18

#16.
naughtydog19

#17.
naughtydog10

#18.
naughtydog15

#19.
naughtydog28

#20.
naughtydog20

#21.
naughtydog9

#22.
naughtydog11

#23.
naughtydog27

#24.
naughtydog5

#25.
naughtydog6

#26.
naughtydog

#27.
naughtydog23

#28.
naughtydog7

#29.
naughtydog3

#30.
naughtydog301

10 comments:

  1. That is toooo good!! My brother's doggie does #23. I tried to offer the other side but nope it went for the next pair... I adore dogs so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our first pup only ate Hunters Left flip flop. No other shoes. We went through at least three pairs.

      Delete
  2. Whenever I see these they make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially love the songs of my people and the rainbows. Funny.

      Delete
  3. This should be mandatory reading for anyone thinking of getting a dog. They are wonderful creatures that I would never want to live without, but every one of these is true. Im going to put a sign in front of my dog that says: "Every spring I give my human a head injury because when the vet asks her for $600 for flea&tick meds, she faints dead away"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refuse to add up the costs for my three babies and then there is the cat too. Love them.

      Delete
  4. Oh my god, these are hilarious!! I love seeing these. My husband think I'm nuts, howling with laugher on the dog shaming website...but it's the best medicine for a down day. The owners signs are so original and funny. Thanks for the lift to my morning. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! My dogs love to sleep on the kitchen table and island. They have eaten several pairs of glasses, pencils, pens. They are particularly fond any textiles and love panties and the contents of garbage cans. I'm going to show this to them later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah! "I peed on a little girl's leg at the park". The look on that dog's face is so funny!
    Thanks for th good laugh, T!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahah! I've seen the blog before and it is hilarious. My fave has to be the 'growth chart' one.

    ReplyDelete