Monday, October 22, 2012

Ann Taylor Wool Blend Skirt & Banana Republic Houndstooth Slim Sweater

 
I keep thinking I am done shopping but the sales are too good.  Went shopping at the mall with my daughter over fall break.  I prefer to shop online.  Something about the lighting, the bloat from Auntie Ann's pretzels, the frustration of only finding size 0.  Not sure.  Anyway, this is what I got:
 
Isn't it cute?  First the skirt: Ann Taylor Wool Blend Skirt here
It's a Kate's Fall Favorite and I agree.  This is a size 8 in Thistle Brown.
Has an exposed gold zipper in the back.  Not a huge fan of those but it works with this skirt and looks good...not cheap. It is lined.  The color on line is spot on.  I would call it carmel.
It hangs really well.  No back slit.  They were having 30% off everything and anything.  Thought it was a good price for a very well made basic.
 

Second, the sweater here in beige.  No longer listed on the website but a cute option here if not in store.  It is 100% cotton and lightweight bordering on thin, but no cami is needed.  I am wearing size medium (am 36D).  Everything and anything was an additional 30% off.
Catch Colored Jeans by Sanctuary in Mint here
Will be worn in spring, summer (light enough), and fall.
J crew Matchstick Cords in Burnished Terracotta here
Apologize for the wet hair but I really wanted to review the skirt.  I wish it came in more colors. 
 
I also got this shirt at Ann Taylor but I do not see it online:
It was on sale and then an additional 30%.  Online they have a promo on sale items..buy 2 take an additional 40% off, buy 3 take 50% off.  Ends tonight.  Gotta go check the sales...these sales are killing me.


No comments:

Post a Comment